We have seen that through art and visual engagement and application, that one’s creativity and curiosity inspire artists to create.
To have fun, explore who we are, and allow artists to be as imaginative and innovative as they like during festivals and workshops. We create a space of enjoyment for everyone, including locals, visitors and artists.
We endeavour to support our community while reflecting artists’ multi-layered and diverse skills, be they experienced or novice. Our program dynamically involves and integrates all of the community by utilising the power of art to connect, evolve, grow and engage. We achieve this through activities, events, fundraising and annual events such as the Moore Park Beach Arts Festival and Easter and Christmas festivals.
Additionally, we are incredibly proud that our committee works alongside other local groups such as the Moore Park Lions, The Community Association, The Scouts, local schools, and the Pink House – Coral Coast Cottage Visitor Information Centre. We also support the Kids n Co Halloween activities, Carols by Candlelight, and Australia Day Celebrations.
How can you Support us?
Become a volunteer, offer financial aid, sponsor us (we are looking for a Major Sponsor, long-term), become a friend or join our committee.
If you would like to support us in any other way that is not listed, we would love to hear from you, as your support is paramount to our success.
A good community that comes together as one inspires, beautifies and builds a sense of pride.
A good community instils values and forms an identity, guiding others to contribute.
A good community raises awareness, tells stories of significance and leads the way for expansion and growth.
Moore Park Beach Community Association
Floor Me: Complete Flooring Solutions
J and J Mula
Containers for Change
Stephen Bennett - Member for Burnett
Moore Park Lions Club
Moore Park Beach Pharmacy
Moore Park Beach Tavern
Rotary Club of Bundaberg City Daybreak
Liberty Moore Park Beach
The Pink House
Dr Patrick Byrnes
Moore Park Beach Motel
Cr Jason Bartels and Cr John Learmonth
GPS Proofreading and Copywriting Service
Hitz 939, 4BU, ABC Wide Bay and GSL Media
Bundaberg Now and Bundaberg Today
Become a Friend of Moore Park Beach Arts Inc
That’s why you’re invited to join us to Become a Friend of our community art association.
Why Join Us?
They say it takes a village, and we certainly agree. By becoming a friend, we feel that this allows more fun, more art, more festivals, more workshops, and more supporting our wonderful Moore Park Beach Community and the surrounding regions.
What Can You Do?
- For just $10 in loose change, you can participate with us as little or as much as you like by becoming a financial member. If joining us is all you’d like to do, we value that as a grateful contribution.
- Or, you can help us with direct hands-on support at events and activities.
- Or, you may enjoy helping with promotions, marketing, raffle sales and seeking donations in the lead-up to events.
There are so many ways we can help each other. Knowing that the committee has Friends ready to lend a hand is a great relief and a massive support for our community.
Therefore, we believe you should be rewarded for being a supporter and Friend of Moore Park Beach Arts Inc. Below are a few examples of the rewards you receive as you Become a Friend:
- A 10% discount on any events/activities held by the Moore Park Beach Arts Festival Inc. For example, 10% off art entry fees at the festival, 10% off event tickets, and 10% off the workshops we host.
- Friends will receive email updates on upcoming events, activities and workshops, including early-bird registration offers.
- For Friends who are artists, you have the opportunity to join us in the “Friends of MPB Arts Festival Inc.” section in the annual art show, which of course, allows you to win prize money. We also have a dedicated display wall at the Community Hall where we showcase the artwork of our Friends.
- We offer local artists and artisans promotions through our online social media presence and website.
Please note: An annual fee of $10 per person will follow our year, from AGM to AGM (usually held in February).
We hope you will join us and Become a Friend, where you can enjoy being part of the enthusiasm that brings more artistic fun and flair to our Moore Park Beach community.
What’s at Moore Park Beach?
- Iga shopping complex
- Petrol Station
- Community centre for classes such as art and yoga
- Bus services
- Skate park and swings
- Caravan park
- Bowls club
- Moore Park Beach Arts Inc.
So, take a 15 minute drive from Bundaberg today, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at all the facilities and attractions Moore Park offers.
So when you are enjoying a nightly stroll along the beach, be mindful of what may be happening around you. Or, ideally, contact the Mon Repos Conservation Centre for a tour with a Ranger at Mon Repos, again a short drive from Bundaberg.
As you drive into Moore Park, you will notice the petrol station. The local shopping centre with over ten speciality shops is not far from there. The local IGA has everything you need, including stocking speciality items Bundabergians, specifically take a drive down to buy. And don’t forget about the Bakery, bottle-o, and chemist. Most things you’d expect to find in a big city are right here at Moore Park Beach.